Friday, March 25, 2011

It would be spiteful to put a jellyfish in to a trifle

This is my friend Jim. We met on the plane when I was flying home for second Christmas. He was also flying home for second Christmas. We had a lovely enchanted flight and are now thick as thieves.
Photo entitled, "Baby 'n Me"
This is not a real baby, it is a doll. Sadly it is not his doll, it belongs to another. I believe it's one of those training babies, it must be because someone had it at work. Still when I think of that it doesn't sound right because having a real baby at work isn't appropriate so basically someone is practicing how to be a bad parent. Most adults workplaces aren't baby friendly and quite frankly I would complain so hard if I had to deal with a baby at work. Get a pretend babysitter already. 

Here are some things you should know about Jim:
  1. He really likes the dog whisperer, lucky for Olive and Lucca
  2. He frequently has dreams featuring Snoop D-oh-double-G
  3. Like me he does not like to go out after dark or drive in the dark
  4. He is in 'the industry' 
  5. He enjoys radio broadcasts and podcasts
  6. Ben and I are smitten with him, though he apparently doesn't have a favorite between the two of us, as he put it yesterday, "One's as good as the other". 
There are a lot of other things that are great to know about Jim, but you'll just have to wait and uncover 
his haunting mysteries and sparkling majesties yourself.

1 comment:

  1. My best congratulations for your beautiful site! Perfect !!!

    voyance en ligne gratuite

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...