Thursday, March 10, 2011

pseudo-cide

While I didn't do this:



I still look like this:



Which is really hard to decipher from this:



The difference is that I was taking the garbage out and stabbed into my wrist with some broken glass, but it's hard for other people to know that's what happened.  There was lots and lots of blood.  In 7-10 days the stitches come out and I can unwrap my wrists.  In the meantime, maybe I should wear brighter colors and not drink wine in public...really I should just look as un-depressed as possible.


But tonight, I drank wine in public.  We went to Trinacria (which I've blogged about before). I had the broccoli calzone.


I took a gnarly picture of my wrist (which Nick said I shouldn't post, but I kind of want to).  If you don't want to see it, don't scroll down.  It's gross. I'm going to post it.  Don't scroll down.





I warned you.









1 comment:

  1. Sister that is gross. Was this the first time you have gotten stitches? I seem to think you have before... but maybe that's one of the cats I'm thinking of. Good thing Nicolai's are great at healing. Oh shit, maybe I'm thinking of the cat again. God speed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...