Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ugh!

Yeah, the blog title is driving me crazy to the max. I want to use a picture (because the plain background is boring snore), but they all turn out GIANT, and I can't seem to find any way to edit them down. Do any of you dear readers know a remedy? Or do any of you not hate the giant picture? Because I'm pretty sure I hate its giantness.


I'm going to leave it up for a day. Tell me if it makes you want to puke your guts out. Or if you have a suggestion. I'm very open to suggestions. That goes for you too, sisters.


In other news: it's so very sunny in Spokane this afternoon and warmer than it has been in quite a while. I have a couple windows open, and Matilda is running from the bedroom to the office checking out the various bird gatherings and squirrel goings-on and lounging in the fresh air and sunshine. She's having a grand old time.


Also, in my newly arrived Bust magazine I found this ad:




What? How is it that? Who... I don't... I can't... I have no idea what to make of this. Please explain, Universe.

1 comment:

  1. Too giant. Also, praise the lord I bet those scents are magical.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...