Wednesday, August 17, 2011

birthday cards, birthday cake

My main birthday request was for Mom's carrot cake and birthday cards from Mom and the sisters. While, I'm still waiting on a card from Monika (that's right, Monika, still waiting), I did get my cards and cake from Mom and Catherine. 


From Mom




From Catherine


If you're curious about the jelly card, it's by:



And the CAKE!







I even have one piece of carrot cake left in the fridge.
That's right, I brought some home with me. And the birthday marches on!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderfull work! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice this site and besides it is complete and simple in research. I thank you very much for these moments of relaxation.

    Voyance en ligne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...