Monday, August 20, 2012

Dreams of alpacas...

Like most twenty-something girls, I want alpacas. Most girls want alpacas right?
Of course they do--they're cute, cuddly, relatively small, and has wonderfully smelling fiber.


One of my dreams came true last weekend when Nicholas, Christine, and I visited an alpaca farm in Spokane, WA. There, I met some of the cutest alpacas, though they weren't as friendly and cuddly as I would have liked. Nick was able to tame them a little bit. Christine and I purchased some roving that we will no doubt make into soft treasures that smell of washed alpaca (it smells delicious I promise).

For serious, check out how cute these little pac pacs are...







It's about time I get some alpacas and start spinning some yarn to knit amazing things with. Ok? OK!

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha the first line of this post made me laugh so hard! You're right though, they are super cute.

    Jen
    http://drawingsunderthetable.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously Jen, tell me you wouldn't want an alpaca, they're so precious (and resourceful)!

      Delete
  2. Hello, I am discovering your blog this afternoon and I would like to congratulate you for the work accomplished, well done and good luck. Kindly


    Voyance mail gratuit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...