Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Peanut & Purls: Bo Peep Scarf


I'm still trying to catch up on all the fancy projects that I knit (or might still be knitting, hey Christine!). This week I wanted to show you Monika's little Bo Peep scarf from Tiny Owl Knits.

Monika is a bit picky when it comes to what she likes and what she'll actually wear. She pretends to be easy going, but she's not. It's fine, she knows what she likes and there's nothing wrong with that. Anyway, I can find something to make sister Christine, and I generally know that she'll wear it/use it. Monika on the other hand, well, it's just best to ask when it comes to clothes/accessories. Monika picked out this project when I was down in Burbank with Nicholas last December (read about our trip to The Monterey Bay Aquarium!)

Anyway, Monika picked out the pattern, and I picked out the yarn. She wanted something peachy. I tried.


This scarf is head with Rowan kidsilk haze in purl, held together with Filatura Di Crosa Babby Dolce Amore (whatever that means...it's Italian). I purchased both at Olympia's finest yarn store, Canvas Works.

And of course, like any trusty assistant, Peanut was sure to help me out along the way.


You can buy Tiny Owl Knits' patterns through her website or through her Ravelry page (both linked to earlier). I'm a fan of Tiny Owl. I knit up some of her super awesome kitten mittens for Christine a few years back. They're amazing, if I do say so myself!


Don't worry Christine, Peanut is helping me finish up your scarf too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...