Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Make: Springtime come early


Is it springtime yet? In Burbank it definitely is, and to celebrate the season we (Dawn and I) are making our springtime nest bloom...



Dawn's beautiful bouquet of peonies added a lovely touch to our not yet blooming back yard.


If you're like me and don't have a flourishing green lawn, just put some of your insides outside; and add some pretty pillows to bring some style to your outside space.


Don't forget to re-pot and rearrange all your lovely plants, because if you really think about it, that's what spring is all about.


I know it's not technically spring yet but I can't wait for March 20th, I had to celebrate early and make a nice garland... the tutorial will be up on Friday so check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...