Saturday, September 28, 2013

Insta-sista


Peanut is like my small, floofy shadow. I can't even sleep in on a Saturday without her copying me! (I kind of love it...)



I got some new shoes. Christine said they remind her of cat faces. Sold!


I've been swooning over my Lisa Frank stickers lately. This sticker is one of my all-time-favs!


I went to the Washington State Fair and saw some real precious little baby bunnies. If you look, you can see baby bunny turds too. Precious.


Monika and I charmed it up with some DIY bracelets in California. Also, you can see all my cat scratch scars. Awesome!

Want to see more? Sure you do. Follow me on instagram @cnic.



1 comment:

  1. That is quite surprising... I have never heard of that before reading your post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...