Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Peanut & Purls and Song of the Sea


Naturally when I hear "Song of the Sea" I can't help but think of Little Mermaid. This isn't really a bad thing, except that this cowl doesn't resemble the Little Mermaid in any way. It's still nice and textured...
Peanut wasn't much of a knitting companion during this project. She's been stuck to the floor by the heater for the past couple of weeks now. If she's not there, she's off doing something really bad--you know, the usual, knocking over picture frames, glasses, and candles.


In case you want to join the knitting whilst singing "A Part of Your World," here's the pattern for the Song of the Sea cowl. It was pretty easy to knit, nice and repetitive. The pattern requires that you knit three different sizes of waves, the largest being breakers.


You might remember me listing this cowl as part of my knit wish list (under the practical knits).  In case you care, I might have watched about 13 episodes of The West Wing while I knit this. Every episode makes me love Josh Lyman more. Swoon!


What are you knitting these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...