Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Peanut & Purls and Christmas Knits


First off, I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR! While I haven't quite finished the Battlestar Galactica socks (sorry mom, I'm well into the second sock), I did manage to whip up this seed stitch cowl for my dear friend Lindsey!

 I used some bulky knit picks, wool/alpaca blend. I thought that the grey would work for Lindsey, but then again, I knit everything in gray--it's my go-to! I didn't follow any pattern for this. I cast on around 100 stitches on large needles and then knit a seed stitch until two skeins were gone. Voila!


Lucky for me, Lindsey loved it. I guess gray is her go-to as well...that, or she just really loved the cowl. 



Most of this was knit while watching Scandal. I'm an addict. I can't stop. I started season one four days ago, and now I'm five episodes from being completely caught up in season three. Eeeekkkk!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Blog are goods for every one where we get all information we needed nice job keep it up !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...